5 Self Healing techniques that work
Greetings to you beautiful lady,
I would like to share with you that I have had a really difficult year. Its been full of ups and downs, it’s been challenging, emotional and not at all what I thought it was going to be.
I share this because the thing that has helped me through it all is self healing. I have done a lot of self work and through this I have learned a lot of techniques to help me move through difficult times with more ease.
And as most of my Wiccid tribe would know, when I learn anything that helps me – I always like to pass it on so it might help others too.
Below I share with you the top 5 self healing techniques that I use all the time when things are a bit tough:
5 Self Healing techniques that work:
- Meditation: Will help calm the mind and the body by slowing everything down. If you find it hard to meditate on your own you might like to try a guided meditation with a class, a healing practitioner or find one on You Tube or CD.
- EFT: Emotional Freedom Technique. This involves tapping certain meridian points (energy lines) to release and heal energy blockages – which in turn can heal emotional blockages and negative beliefs. I have been using this over the last couple of months with great affect. To find out how I would recommend coming and seeing me or checking out a video on You Tube.
- Balancing my Chakra’s: Unbalanced chakra’s can be responsible for so much of what we are feeling. For example: If your base chakra is out of balance you might be feeling unsafe, nervous, fearful, insecure and angry. Balancing your chakra’s can be as simple as breathing in the corresponding colours – Base/Red, Sacral/Orange, Solar Plexus/Yellow, Heart/Green, Throat/Indigo Blue, Third Eye/Purple, Crown/White. You can also surround yourself with/wear the colour you would like to balance, or best of all – you can visit a healing practitioner and have them assist you to balance your chakras for you.
- Raising my Vibration: Raising your vibration is raising your energy. I have a particular exercise I use to do this but there are lots of ways you can raise your vibration – Eating leafy greens, grounding yourself, laughing, playing, getting outside, forgiveness, gratitude, love anything that makes you feel vibrant and happy.
- Ritual and Gratitude: I’m sure a lot of you have heard that practicing gratitude has a positive affect on our health and frame of mind – and it is true. Every morning I do a simple little ritual where I light a candle, connect with the Divine/Universe and then I recite what I am grateful for. If times are challenging I can honestly tell you that this feels like the only thing that gets me through sometimes. It helps me refocus on all the positives in my life instead of the negatives and I can then take a step forward in the right direction.
There are a million other self healing techniques you can try and different ones will work for different people. It’s all about trying out and then using the ones that work best for you.
I hope this guide will give you a few ideas and open your mind to trying something new and as always, if I can assist you please do get in touch on 0422 958 100 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Much love and blessings to you, Bella x