5 step Mini Facial to do at home by Wiccid
Being the largest organ on our bodies means that taking care of our skin is of utmost importance if we want to glow with good health. Getting regular facials has many benefits for your skin but it may not always be possible to visit your beauty professional so giving yourself regular facials in between salon visits is a must.
Benefits of regular facials include:
- Healthy, glowing complexion
- Improved circulation
- Gets rid of dead skin cells
- Thoroughly cleans the skin
- Reduces the occurrence of blemishes
- Improves hydration which can decrease the chance of fine wrinkles
- Improves elasticity of the skin
Giving yourself a mini facial at home is easy but you have to have the right equipment.
You will need:
- Exfoliation treatment or face mask
- Eye cream
5 steps to beautiful skin:
- Rinse your face with luke warm water and then gently massage (in a circular motion) your face with cleanser. Rinse & gently pat dry with a soft cloth or make up pad
- Now use a gentle exfoliation treatment to cleanse pores and remove dead skin cells with wet fingers and a gentle circular motion over your whole face (avoid the eye area), rinse with water. You may like to use a mask instead which will give you a deeper clean – if using a mask apply to the whole face and leave on for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse. Pat face dry with a soft cloth
- Using a make up pad, wipe over your face with toner (go for one without alcohol in it). This removes any remaining dirt and prepares your skin for moisturizer
- Moisturize your skin again using gentle circular motions, remember your neck and chest area but avoid the eye area.
- Apply an eye cream. Use a soft patting motion with your finger on the lower and upper lid – Never pull the skin, go gently as this area is delicate.
Be sure to treat yourself and visit your Beauty Professional as often as you can for a professional treatment. I would recommend a facial at least once a month with a mini one at home in between.
Wiccid offers Mini Facials, Hot Stone and Deluxe Facials in our beautiful Buderim studio, Call me anytime to book yours on 0422 958 100