How do you know when you are transforming?
Well, we are transforming every moment of every day, but while sometimes the transformations are obvious – like losing weight for example – at other times our transformation is a long slow process that we may not notice immediately.
For example: I did a lot of healing belief work around some issues I was having with some friends. I did the work and then kind of forgot about it until one day, the same situation with these friends came up again and it took me a moment to realise that I had no reaction to it! It no longer bothered me!
Transformation is sometimes something that we choose for ourselves and other times it is thrust upon us, forcing us to change. Sometimes we make the choice to change (think New Years Resolution) and then try and continue on as we were…. But here’s the thing – whether we choose it for ourselves or not, if it is for our highest good – the Universe will make it happen one way or the other.
That is why transformation sometimes feels so uncomfortable and we don’t know what the hell is going on!
So if in fact, you are in the process of transformation, here are a few key clues to look out for:
- You feel weird or uncomfortable for no apparent reason
- You feel more emotional then usual
- You feel an insatiable urge to sabotage yourself. For example: Use drugs, drink to excess, eat until you can’t move or whatever your special ‘thing’ is
- You are having trouble sleeping
- You fall ill – usually a mild illness such as a headache, body aches or a cold
- You feel confused and foggy in the brain
- You feel like you are on the brink of something. There is a sense of expectency but you don’t know what it is
- Everything and everyone is irritating you
- You start noticing that you are feeling differently about things – can be in a good or a bad way.
So if you can identify with any of the above, here are a few tips to help you try and flow through your transformation with a bit more ease:
- Get plenty of sleep
- Do your best to stay away from the grog and other vices that are unhealthy
- Eat clean food
- Meditate or at least be still for 5 minutes daily
- Practice gratitude every day so when things feel shit you remember all the good things you do have going on
- Surround yourself with amazing, positive people that will actually help you propel forward on your transformation
- Continue with healing work – whether on your own or with a mentor
- Check in with yourself every morning and keep your awareness high throughout the day
- Recognise it for what it is so you know what’s going on
- Give yourself a tarot reading (or go get one) to gain clarity
- Journal – one of the best things to do is get what is going on in your head out on paper – it can give you clarity
I have been going through profound transformation for years now and the latest evolution of this over the last month has been quite a challenge so believe me – if this is something you are experiencing right now, I am right here with you!
Good luck, try and enjoy the journey,
Blessings, Bella x