Welcome to Week 1 of our adventure ~
l’obtention de votre merde ensemble
or ‘Getting your shit together’.
This week is all about planning and getting organised for our 12 week French Lifestyle Makeover and Adventure. As with any journey it is essential to put plans and a routine into place to ensure your success.
So what sort of things do we need to consider?
- How will we get to where we are going?
- Where will we stay?
- How will we get to our accommodation?
- How much money will we need?
- What places do we want to visit?
- Do we need to learn anything or study something new to help make our journey more awesome?
- Who do we need to help us?
- Is there anything in our lives we need to let go of in order for our trip to be more successful?
As our flights are already booked we will be focusing this week on ~
- Where we want our journey to take us – where do we want to visit?
- Finding accommodation – where do we want to stay?
- What sights do we want to see?
- What do we need to learn?
We will also schedule in to get together at least once or twice a week from now on to hash out the other details of our trip and add things to our new routine.
For Week 1 of your French Lifestyle Adventure you may want to consider the following:
- What areas of your life do you need to focus some attention on?
- Are there any aspects of your daily routine that you could change to improve your lifestyle?
- Is there anyone who can help you?
- What is your destination ~ Where do you want to be at the end of this 12 weeks?
- Is there anything you could let go of right now to improve your lifestyle?
Spend some time this week answering the questions above for yourself and working out a routine or improving on the one you already have. Let us know over on our Facebook group page (www.facebook.com/groups/mamanandfille/) or in the comments below any changes you have made based on the questions above.
Next week we shall be talking about manifesting…. In our case it will be money but there will be tips we can all apply to manifest anything we need. Till next week… au revoir
Bella and Chris xox