Wiccid 5 Step Pedicure
One of the loveliest treats you can gift yourself is a pedicure (in my humble opinion), but it is not always possible to get to your beauty professional for a pamper so follow my mini tutorial on how to give yourself a gorgeous treat at home!
For your Pedi you will need the following:
- A file (emery style boards work best)
- An orange stick or cuticle pusher to push your cuticles back
- Cotton pads & a cotton tip
- Nail polish remover or acetone
- A basin, plastic tub or foot spa
- Some essential oil (lavender is great) or salts like epsom
- A pedi paddle or pumice stone
- Moisturizing cream
- Base coat, top coat & nail polish of your choice
The 5 Step Pedi at home:
- First of all prep your nails by trimming & filing them, file straight across (not rounded) for a professional look. Push your cuticles back to reveal more natural nail & make your pedi last longer.
- Soak your feet for a good 5 – 10 mins in warm water & essential oils or salts
- Pat your feet dry & scrub with the pedi paddle/pumice. Rinse off in the spa
- Massage in moisturizer, give each foot a good 5 minutes, concentrating on any remaining rough spots like the heels
- Clean the nail bed with the nail polish remover to remove oils and then apply base coat, 2 coats of your color & top coat.
- You might also like to give your feet an extra scrub with an exfoliant or sugar scrub after using the pedi paddle, rinse off in the spa afterwards then apply your moisturizer.
- Use the cotton tip soaked in nail polish remover to fix any errors.
Enjoy ladies! But do be sure to give me a call to pamper you when you are ready to lie back, relax and have a professional spoil you!
Love Bella x