Magical Circles and Workshops with Wiccid
Have you been searching for your tribe?
Connect with me and other like minded girls/women in my safe, comfortable, private and nurturing Sacred Space.
I run regular magical circles and workshops for girls and women including my Magical Mums, Magical Maidens, Goddess Circles, Practical Magic Workshops & Book of Shadows Club. We also hold special events throughout the year, look for updates about these at the bottom of the page:
- Wiccid Women Goddess Circles: We gather at the Sabbats and pay homage to Goddess & God. We also perform simple ritual and share our wisdom within the sacred space we have created together. Every circle is different, unique and incredibly magical
- Magical Mums: We gather once a month in a supportive, welcoming and nurturing environment to awaken the magic within us. We discuss and learn about topics like chakras, symbols, herbs, crystals, divination, intuition and more. We hold space for each other in a talking circle, we take part in practical activities and we share tea and supper. If you are a mumma, these circles are about YOU and the positive ripple effects of fostering a deeper connection to yourself are immeasurable.
- Magical Maidens: We gather once every fortnight in these magical circles that are designed to help our young maidens connect with their own magic allowing them to evolve into aware, confident and wise young ladies. We discuss and learn about topics like chakras, faeries and magical creatures, symbols, herbs, crystals, divination, intuition, mindfullness and more. The girls enjoy a talking circle, practical activities like art, meditation, story telling, journaling and healthy yummy snacks.
- Practical Magic Workshops: This is a series of workshops designed to help you put your magic into practice! The first 3 workshops are making wands, making smudge sticks & making powedered incence. Go to the relevent page for more information and tickets.
- Wiccid Book of Shadows Club: This is a free monthly event for any members of my Wiccid Academy, Goddess Circle attendee’s or anyone who has a Book of Shadows! A casual get together by the pool getting creative with our Book of Shadows. It doesn’t matter where you are with your book, whether you have just started or have been working on it for years – we all work at our own pace so all welcome. Click on the tab for more info and dates.
- Circles of Magick: I have been getting asked for quite some time if men can attend any of my circles so I have created these circles open to both men and women with the idea being of learning to work with both masculine and feminine energies magically. These circles are about getting together to learn about different types of magic and witchcraft, sharing our combined knowledge and practising ritual.
Please click on the relevent tabs under the Magic heading for more information on dates and times.
However I had the most awesome night and met some amazing ladies. There was lots of laughter, sharing of information and genuinely nice ladies from all walks of life. There was no clickyness or “I’m better than you” attitude, that I’ve seen in other circles.
Since my first Circle I’ve attended several others and I’ve always felt relaxed & welcome by all.
If you’ve been considering coming to a Circle, do it we’re a fun bunch of gals. Dominique