All Wiccid Circles are postponed until June 2020 due to current government regulations and concern related to Covid-19
The situation will be reviewed in June however, if things change before then, our circles will be brought back forward.
Circles for Mum’s with Bella
Next Circle: Hopefully June 2020
Magical Circles designed to help you reconnect with your wild woman and inner magic.
If you are a Mum you know firsthand that parenting can be a tough gig – which is why we need to stick together!
Come together with a group of like minded women and take a journey of self discovery with us. These circles are about YOU. We are here to support you, share wisdom with you and in turn learn from you. Through connecting with your own inner magic, fun & creative activities, a talking circle, meditation, music & dance, storytelling and more, you will discover so much about yourself and this will have a positive ripple effect not only on your own life – but also the lives of your children, your family and everyone around you.
- Discover a new self confidence
- Become more comfortable in your own skin
- Experience peace within yourself
- Connect with your wild women & learn how to harness her energy
- Discover your inner magic – tap into your intuition & use it in your daily life
- Make new friends
- Inspire your children by becoming a more positive role model
- Feel supported and know that you are not alone
- Pass the wisdom you learn from these circles onto your children – teach them
- Do something that is just for you – you deserve it
The next 10 circles:
1: Dedication to yourself and your magick
2: Divnation – an interactive experience
3: Spirit Drawings
4: Talismans and protection
5: Herbs – making bath spell sachets
6: Keeping your magick with you – travel magick
7: Love magick
8: Chakras – make a chakra candle
9: Shadows & Light
Supper and materials are provided.
More Benefits of these Circles for you:
- An innate understanding of self
- Confidence, stronger self worth and self esteem
- An understanding of ones own cycles & how our bodies, feelings and emotions work (regardless of where you are in your cycle)
- An understanding of how to work with Natures cycles and energy
- Clarity, understanding, awareness, consciousness
- Self healing
- Become a light and inspiration to your family
- How to protect your own energy
- A light understanding of divination to help guide when needed (crystals, oracle cards)
- Trust your own intuition
- Calm & Peace within
- How to work with Nature and care for our environment
- How to find gratitude and positivity in challenging times
COST: Each circle is $20 and you may opt to pay per lesson or all at once in a lump sum. You will not incur any additional expenses during the program.
- If you choose to pay for all of your circles up front – each circle comes down to $15
- If you have a daughter enrolled in my Magical Maidens circles – each circle comes down to $15 (yes you can have more then 1 child enrolled and it will be even cheaper – yay!)
If you would like to chat about any of the program material, please call me anytime on 0422 958 100
You can also email me for inquiries form: email@example.com
- Circles are held in Buderim
I own and operate a Beauty, Wellbeing & Magic studio from my home in Buderim that advocates a holistic approach to our total wellbeing. I offer my clients massage, healing, beauty treatments, chakra healings, tarot & oracle readings, nail treatments, professional make up and regular Circles for women.
I also run an online Magic Academy and am currently guiding beautiful students through a 12 month apprenticeship.
I am a Mumma to 2 beautiful girls who inspired me to create workshops for young women over 2 years ago. Since then I have run several successful one day workshops and mini workshops within a local school + circles for Mums and regular Goddess circles.
“Thank you Belinda for saving my relationship with my girls. When I first started the Mother’s Circle I was extremely angry and distant with my teenage daughters. Communication and cooperation between us was at an all time low and our behaviors were reactive and not proactive. Overtime though this has now greatly improved. The information you imparted and the activities we partook in helped remind me of a more effective approach to use and get us back to a place of calm and positivity. It was certainly not without its challenges, as its certainly easier to fall back into old habits of reactive behavior, but little by little we turned it around and have come out at a place where all of us communicate better, our household is happier and certainly more peaceful. Interestingly, whilst the Mother’s Circle was about learning how to connect with our children, understand their cycles and patterns, I discovered so much more about myself. By understanding myself better and being more in tune with myself, I was then able to parent in a much more effective way. So again Belinda, thank you for all the great amazing work that you do. Every Mother needs these Circles and I’ll certainly be back for more.”
“Belinda the Mother’s Circles have certainly had a greater effect than just building a better relationship between myself and my daughter. I have become more aware of my own feelings, needs, abilities and my right to a fulfilling and happy future. My relationship with my daughter has improved immensely and I have learned to be more aware of her feelings and needs as well. The challenges we face are becoming easier to solve. The Mothers Circles gave an incredible insight into my own personal well being. I look forward to Circle and can’t wait to start again this year. Thank you Belinda for all the care, guidance and love you give in the Circles.”
We remember the days of old when women of the village would help each other to look after the people. Living in tune with the cycles of Nature, planting and nurturing seeds for food, harvesting, preparing food, collecting water, washing clothes, looking after all children and caring for each other.
This was a community that supported and nurtured each other and passed on their wisdom to their children and in turn down through the generations.
Today some of this wisdom is sadly being lost and forgotten but we aim to bring back and share this knowledge – That women need to support each other and we are all part of a community. We have the power to do and be anything we want to be but most importantly, we can affect positive change in our communities and our world and it all starts with Love and Respect for ourselves, Love and Respect for each other and Love and Respect for our environment.