Wiccid Witches & Wildlings Weekend – Autumn Equinox
$100.00 – $700.00
Wiccid Witches & Wildlings Weekend
A 2 day journey of magick, healing, ritual, wisdom, connection, honouring and enlightenment.
Friday 19th March – Sunday 21st March 2021
Held in a beautiful and private sacred space in Peachester on the Sunshine Coast
* Please read full terms and conditions below before you purchase
This retreat was just what I needed at the time and I felt like I had been swept away to another dimension. The content in the workshops really hit the mark. I needed to let go and take an objective perspective on things and this really helped. I loved all the rituals, I really needed some ritual practice to reconnect me to Earth and Mother Nature and this was perfect. I thought the environment was peaceful and beautiful and the gift bag was a welcome surprise.
Thank you for a wonderful experience. My anxiety levels had been high amidst the COVID19 crisis and being there really made me feel connected, at peace and valued. I would recommend this to anyone, the progress I made with my self-actualisation was invaluable. But also the connection to other people was very special.
Wiccid Witches & Wildlings Weekend
A journey of magick, healing, ritual, wisdom, connection, honouring and enlightenment.
WHEN: Friday 19th March - Sunday 21st March 2021
TIMING: Mabon - The Autumn Equinox
LOCATION: Peachester Sunshine Coast in lush green surrounds.
- Accommodation with several indoor and outdoor options
- All food and beverages - wholesome healthy options to suit everyone
- Ritual & Spellwork
- Fireside storytelling
- Gift packs for every participant
- Optional Massage and Salt Spa Package (go here to purchase: https://wiccid.com.au/shop/autumn-equinox-retreat-2021-massage-package/
P1: Weekend without accommodation: Early Bird - $475 Full Price - $525
P2: Weekend with outdoor camping accommodation (you bring your own tent) or dorm style accommodation in the Cocoon - Includes access to bathroom & kitchenette: Early Bird - $550 Full Price - $605
P3: Weekend with indoor bunk style (King single beds) 4 beds per room. Includes access to bathroom & kitchenette : Early Bird - $615 Full Price - $670
P4: Weekend with twin share (2 beds per room) accommodation in the main house with share bathroom/toilet: Early Bird - $650 Full Price - $720
P5: Weekend with twin share (2 king singles in the room) accommodation in the main house with ensuite: Early Bird - $700 Full Price - $755
Early bird pricing is available until January 5th 2021 and you have 2 payment options available:
- Pay in Full up front
- Pay a $100 deposit and pay the rest in instalments
How the Payment Plan works: You pay the $100 deposit and then you will be invoiced the balance. YOU choose how you would like to pay the rest off (because I don't know how your money works and what is best for you!) as in weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Please note that if you choose this option your full payment must be completed by September 1st 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
Full payment must be received by no later then March 1st 2021
Refunds: Once your deposit has been paid refunds can only be issued as follows:
- If cancellation is received within 8 weeks of the event: you will receive all monies paid with the exception of $50 from your deposit
- If cancellation is received within 6 weeks of the event: you receive 50% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the event: you receive 25% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 2 weeks of the event: no refund will be issued as it will be too hard to fill your spot & materials/supplies will have been purchased for you
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to attend you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else - there must be a discussion first to make arrangements
Full Payment, Payment Plan
No Accommodation, With Camping/Dorm, With Bunk Room, With twin share bathroom, With twin ensuite
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I attended the Wiccid Witchlings Autumn Equinox retreat with Bella and wow what a magical time I had. I felt so nurtured and relaxed throughout. The retreat was held in such beautiful and Lush surrounds I felt at peace the whole time. The rituals and workshops were amazing and I felt so connected with every person there. I highly recommend attending if you have the chance and I will definitely be going to the next one. Thank you so much Bella for holding space for all of us, I am so grateful that our paths have crossed