Wiccid Witches & Wildlings Weekend
A journey of magick, healing, ritual, wisdom, connection, honouring and enlightenment.
WHEN: Friday 19th March – Sunday 21st March 2021
TIMING: Mabon – Autumn Equinox
LOCATION: Peachester Sunshine Coast in lush green surrounds.
Beginning on Friday 19th March and concluding on Sunday 21st March 2021 – this magickal retreat is a deep immersion and attunement into the energies of this magickal sabbat during which we prepare to head into the darker months for rest, reflection and regeneration.
I attended the Wiccid Witchlings Autumn Equinox retreat with Bella and wow what a magical time I had. I felt so nurtured and relaxed throughout. The retreat was held in such beautiful and Lush surrounds I felt at peace the whole time. The rituals and workshops were amazing and I felt so connected with every person there. I highly recommend attending if you have the chance and I will definitely be going to the next one. Thank you so much Bella for holding space for all of us, I am so grateful that our paths have crossed
- Accommodation with several indoor and outdoor options
- All food and beverages – wholesome healthy options to suit everyone
- Ritual & Spellwork
- Fireside storytelling
- Gift packs for every participant
- An optional massage and salt bath package
Located at a private retreat space in Peachester Sunshine Coast, this magical and sacred space offers several accommodation options, 2 comfortable workshop/meditation/yoga spaces, a standing circle of trees within which is a beautiful fire pit (this will be our meeting place) + plenty of space to roam, journal or spend some time in solitude.
“I have returned from a Wiccid retreat with Bella with a feeling of lightness, joy and purpose. I have been trying to achieve this on my own and now know that I would not have gotten there without Bella and the amazingly relaxing and supportive way she took us through the shadow work and brought us out the other end reborn. I could not have asked for a better group of ladies to do this with and we all walked in strangers and were instantly friends. Thank you all and of course mostly Bella and her wonderful team of helpers” 🧙♀️“
- Welcome, tour of amenities and time to settle in
- First meeting at the bali hut, rundown of the weekend, take part in a welcoming ceremony & receive your gift bags containing magickal items you will need over the weekend.
- Buffet style dinner
- Either partaking in the massage/salt bath retreat or relaxing in the stunning lounge area
- Rising Ritual – Greet the Sun
- Buffet breakfast
- Free time to prepare for the day
- Workshop 1
- Buffet Lunch
- Workshop 2
- Free time to integrate
- Gather at the sacred grove for fireside shenanigans
- Rising Ritual – Greet the Sun
- Buffet breakfast
- Closing ritual
- Pack down
- Final meal together – a light lunch
- Gather at the sacred grove for farewells
The Autumn Equinox retreat was relaxing and fun with plenty of good laughs. I found the meditations enlightening and the rituals helped me feel at one with nature. The food was magical and the body wash in the gift bags smelt amazing. Keep your energy going Bella. You’re an inspiration and a breath of fresh air in my life.
Early Bird Pricing is in place until January 5th 2021
P1: Weekend without accommodation: Early Bird Price – $475.00 (Please note that if you do not stay on the premises you would need to be on site ready to go at 6.45am Sat/Sun mornings).
P2: Weekend with outdoor camping or dorm style accommodation (you bring your own gear). Includes access to indoor bathroom/kitchenette: Early Bird Price – $550.00
P3: Weekend with indoor bunk style accommodation. Includes access to indoor bathroom/kitchenette: Early Bird Price – $615.00
P4: Weekend with twin share accommodation in the main house with share bathroom/toilet: Early Bird Price – $650.00
P5: Weekend with twin share accommodation in the main house with ensuite: Early Bird Price – $700.00
Payment options: Full payment deadline is March 1st 2021
- Pay in Full up front
- Pay a $100 deposit and pay the rest in instalments
How the Payment Plan works:
You pay the $100 deposit and then you will be invoiced the balance. YOU choose how you would like to pay the rest off (because I don’t know how your money works and what is best for you!) as in weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Please note that if you choose this option your full payment must be completed by March 1st 2021.
This is a fully facilitated weekend with an experienced team who will be on hand to help make your journey one that you will never forget. I would be honoured if you joined us, Bella xx
Thank you so much for a fantastic, soul strengthening, blessed retreat. The hard work you put into it was evident with the way everything seemed to flow seamlessly along for the whole weekend, from ritual, workshops to meals and quite time. I felt extremely supported by yourself and the other beautiful women who attended the retreat with me. I look forward to returning next year.
If you have any questions please email me: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
Full payment must be received by no later then March 1st 2021
Refunds: Once your deposit has been paid refunds can only be issued as follows:
- If cancellation is received within 8 weeks of the event: you will receive all monies paid with the exception of $50 from your deposit
- If cancellation is received within 6 weeks of the event: you receive 50% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the event: you receive 25% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 2 weeks of the event: no refund will be issued as it will be too hard to fill your spot & materials/supplies will have been purchased for you
All refunds stand as above except in the following circumstance
- If our retreat is shut down by the government due to Covid 19 – then a full refund will be issued or you may choose to transfer your ticket for the following retreat in September 2021.
PLEASE NOTE: If for any reason you are unable to attend you are able to transfer your ticket to someone else – must be discussed prior to the event to make suitable arrangements