Wiccid Witches & Wildlings Weekend
A 2 day journey of magick, healing, ritual, wisdom, connection, honouring and enlightenment.
WHEN: Saturday 21st September 11am – Monday 23rd September 11am
TIMING: Ostara – The Spring Equinox
LOCATION: Peachester Sunshine Coast in lush green surrounds.
Beginning Saturday 21st during a waning moon and concluding on Monday 23rd the Spring Equinox – this magical retreat is 2 days of deep exploration into our shadows and our light. On day one we heal, release and banish and on day 2 we regenerate, integrate and birth ourselves anew.
- Accommodation with several indoor and outdoor options
- All food and beverages – wholesome healthy options to suit everyone
- Ritual & Spellwork
- Fireside storytelling
- Gift packs for every participant
Located at a private retreat space in Peachester Sunshine Coast, this magical and sacred space offers several accommodation options, 2 comfortable workshop/meditation/yoga spaces, private areas for outdoor showering, a standing circle of trees within which is a beautiful fire pit (this will be our meeting place) + plenty of space to roam, journal or spend some time in solitude.
- Welcome, tour of amenities and time to settle in
- First meeting at the sacred grove, rundown of the weekend, take part in a welcoming ceremony & receive your gift bags containing magical items you will need over the weekend.
- Buffet style lunch
- First workshop
- Gather at the sacred grove around the fire for music & storytelling
- Rising Ritual – Greet the Sun
- Buffet breakfast
- Free time to prepare for the day
- Workshop 2
- Buffet Lunch
- Workshop 3
- Free time to integrate
- Gather at the sacred grove for an evening ritual
- Risinng Ritual – Greet the Sun
- Buffet breakfast
- A group ritual for Ostara – the Spring Equinox
- Pack down
- Gather at the sacred grove for farewells
P1: Weekend without accommodation: Full Price – $585 (Please note that if you do not stay on the premises you would need to be on site ready to go at 11am Day 1 and 6.45am Sun/Mon).
P2: Weekend with outdoor camping accommodation (you bring your own tent). Includes a port a loo & outdoor showering: Full Price – $655
P3: Weekend with indoor dorm style accommodation. Includes port a loo & outdoor showering: Full Price – $690
P4: Weekend with twin share accommodation in the main house with share bathroom/toilet: Full Price – $750
* Only 4 spaces available
P5: Weekend with twin share accommodation in the main house with ensuite: Full Price – $775
* Only 1 spaces left!
Payment options: Full payment deadline has been extended to September 18th!!
- Pay in Full up front
- Pay a $100 deposit and pay the rest in instalments
How the Payment Plan works:
You pay the $100 deposit and then you will be invoiced the balance. YOU choose how you would like to pay the rest off (because I don’t know how your money works and what is best for you!) as in weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Just please note that if you choose this option your full payment must be completed by September 18th 2019.
This is a fully facilitated weekend with an experienced team who will be on hand to help make your journey one that you will never forget. I would be honoured if you joined us, Bella xx
If you have any questions please email me: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
Full payment must be received by no later then September 10th 2019
Refunds: Once your deposit has been paid refunds can only be issued as follows:
- If cancellation is received within 8 weeks of the event: you will receive all monies paid with the exception of $50 from your deposit
- If cancellation is received within 6 weeks of the event: you receive 50% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 4 weeks of the event: you receive 25% of all monies paid
- If cancellation is received within 2 weeks of the event: no refund will be issued as it will be too hard to fill your spot & materials/supplies will have been purchased for you